Wholesale Distribution – NetSuite
WHAT DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES ARE LOOKING FOR
Wholesale distribution companies see massive improvements after switching to NetSuite. In a third party survey by SL associates NetSuite customers reported serious improvements in key supply chain metrics.
- Inventory Costs – 20% to 30%
- Obsolete Inventory Carrying Costs – 20% to 40%
- Customer Backorders – 60% to 80%
When it comes down to dollars and cents NetSuite results speak for themselves.
- Gross Margin Performance + 1% to 5%
- IT Resource Costs – 50% to 75%
- Disaster Recovery Costs – 50% to 75%
WD COMPANIES MUST BE ABLE TO COMPETE ONLINE
- Is your website costing you business?
- Do you drop ship direct from manufactures?
- Are you running too lean trying to minimize inventory cost?
CRITICAL FOR CLIMBING
BAGGING THE BACK OFFICE
HOW DO YOU COMPARE TO NETSUITE CUSTOMERS?
NETSUITE POLLED WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION CUSTOMERS TO ESTABLISH ROI BENCHMARKS. AFTER SWITCHING TO NETSUITE, COMPANIES TRACKED KEY METRICS AND REPORTED QUANTIFIABLE CHANGES IN THEIR BUSINESS
NetSuite for WD & UPILIO CONSULTING
SOFTWARE THAT HAS THE FEATURES YOU WANT AND A PARTNER THAT HAS THE EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Improve sales efficiency, educate sellers, manage documents with a sales portal
- Manage Contacts Leads Opportunities Territories & Teams
- Track by status, stage potential revenue, notes, related documents
- Complete pipeline and forecast visibility, reporting and dashboard metrics
- Follow the activities to get the results.
- Calls, Notes, Events, Emails, Forms all the details are captured and readily available
- CRM PAYS BACK $8.71 FOR EVERY DOLLAR SPENT
- The customer life cycle requires transparency across departments to ensure everyone is working off the same customer information
- NetSuite CRM provides a single source of truth and a complete audit trail
- Forecasting, upsell and commission management motivates sales reps and provides accountability
- Connecting Marketing and sales in NetSuite CRM ensures lead generation efforts provide maximum ROI
- Access customer information anytime, anywhere to drive customer satisfaction and retention
- Deliver a high-quality, high-touch experience for customers while reducing the cost of customer care with a robust knowledge base in a customer portal.
- Accelerate case resolution time by providing support reps with complete customer visibility with appropriate case assignments.
- Empower sales, service and support reps to upsell and cross-sell better with complete access to cross-functional customer data.
- INCREASE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- REDUCE COSTS WITH EFFECTIVE SELF-SERVICE
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- DRIVE INCREMENTAL REVENUE
- Accelerate order-to cash process reduce DSO
- Real-time reporting, 360 degree fiscal visibility
- Strengthens procurement with approvals & vendor management
- Personalized dashboards configured with key performance metrics
- Manage tax, compliance and system useage with a complete audit trail
- Future proof automatic upgrades and added features
- Unified back office and front end processes for seamless workflows
- B2B AND B2C ECOMMERCE
- PRICE LEVELS BY CUSTOMER, ITEM, QUANTITY AND MORE
- INSTORE POS
- MARKET PLACE INTEGRATIONS
- B2B AND B2C
- MULTIPLE SITES, CURRENCIES, LANGUAGES
- CUSTOMER CENTER AND SELF SERVICE
- PARTNER PORTAL FOR ORDERS AND INVOICES
- ENAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS ANYTIME ANYWHERE MEETING THEIR DEMANDS FOR 21ST CENTURY SHOPPING EXPERIENCES
- GROW REVENUE BY ENTERING NEW MARKETS AND ADDING NEW PRODUCT LINES
- LEVERAGE A UNIFIED PLATFORM TO GAIN UNIFIED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- ELIMINATE INTEGRATIONS OR MANUAL/DUPLICATE DATA ENTRY SAVING ORDER PROCESSING TIME