An extreme amount of time and effort goes into the selection process of choosing the right implementation partner, how do you know you are making the right decision when evaluating a solution partner?
How to choose the right solution partner to implement NetSuite:
Considerations for Solution Provider selection. Does the partner have the attributes listed below?
- Time Management
- Understanding your business
- Strong success strategy
- Preparation and Methodology
- Guidance to Best Practices
- Industry Expertise
A successful implementation partner will work with you to:
- Determine your requirements to identify your current pain areas so you can obtain accurate business metrics, reduce redundant efforts across business areas, improve your customer’s experience and obtain accurate forecasting.
- Ensure cost effective allocation of internal resources
- Guide you through the implementation process with a well defined project plan and realistic go-live date.
- Recommend best practices for every step of the process
- Identify project risk before it happens to avoid scope creep,time slippage and budget overages
- Deal with change management
- Optimize, Optimize, Optimize
Impediments to success:
What happens when a project goes awry? What are the warning signs?
- Lack of project management
- No executive buy-in
- Unplanned change management
- Rouge behavior
- Resource bandwidth
- Unrealistic expectations
- 3rd party delays
- Change of resources
- Internal conflicts: Other projects, audits, sales or mergers
Having implemented hundreds of projects, we know what it takes. Our average consultant has ten plus years of experience, and this experience plays a significant role on every project we are engaged on. Contact us if you would like to discuss your needs.